Updated on November 24, 2014 - Ed Waddington, a farmer, north of town had this house built around 1930. They lived here until 1941. Morley and Nibby Bennett purchased it in 1952. In 1988 the house was sold and moved to Carnduff. Bennetts had a new house...
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2015 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS: Queen of balance
- GM executives are turning to social media to find complaints about their products
- Audi offers a different way to own their vehicles
- 2014 Land Rover LR4 HSE LUX: off-roading with a view
- The subcompact SUV segment is shooting for the stars